1 x Onda-Landpaddling-Stick Carbon from "Onda-Motion" USA for longboards, skateboards, surfskates.
+ 1 extra replacement rubber foot "standard"
Suitable for pushing and braking longboards, skateboards or surfskates. Due to the brake-possibility also an additional safety aspect. (No emergency brake, but with some exercise a great tool to reduce the speed or stabilize the ride.)
Improve your body, your fitness and your muscles with this Landpaddling-Stick made of light carbon. You can use the stick as a very effective outdoor full body training or just to have fun.
The Onda-Landpaddling-Stick can be adapted to the size of the driver or to the height of the longboard in the length of approx. 1.50 m - 2 m. By varying the length, different muscle groups can be trained during the training.
The closure can be adjusted in seconds, but it is perfect and non-slip.
For transport, the stick can be disassembled into 3 (approximately 80 cm long) parts, which means that it can be carried along practically everywhere.
Perfect also as a supplement for surfskates. Surfskates have a very mobile front axle and can be easily "pumped" but almost not pushed or braked. An Onda-Stick is here a perfect combination.
- Easy entry into the longboard driving with the stick as support. The stick keeps your balance, helps with pushing and braking.
- Have fun in pushing and braking a longboard, skateboard or surfskate
- Relief of the legs on longer distances
- Fitness training, cardio training, back training.
- More safety due to deceleration during downhill, commute driving (similar to skiing / snowboarding) possible during downhill.
- Perfect combination with surfskates
- Carbon stick 3-piece including rubber foot, middle and lower part are put together, the upper part of the stick serves for the length adjustment.
- Weight: approx. 900 g (included gummy-foot "Standard")
+ 1 extra replacement rubber-foot "Standard" 250 g
The offer does not include a longboard.